Date Last Modified May 31, 2018
(A) Collection of Information
We collect information you provide directly to us. Examples of information collected include when:
- You create an account
- You participate in any interactive features of the Site/Services
- You subscribe to a newsletter or email list
- You participate in an event, survey, contest, or promotion
- You make a purchase
- You communicate with us via third-party social media sites
- You request customer support
- You otherwise communicate with us
The types of information we may collect include, your name, email address, postal address, phone number, password, gender, date of birth, occupation, employer information, photo, payment information (such as your credit card or debit card and billing address), preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you use the Site/Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to the Site.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
- We use “cookies” on this site. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Site/Services and your experience, track and target the interests of our users, and count visits. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “(D) Access to Your Information” below.
Information We Collect from Other Sources:
- We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Site/Services. For example, we may also collect information about you when you post content to our pages/feeds on third-party social media sites.
(B) Use of Information
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we limit the collection and use of non‐public personal information to the minimum we believe is necessary to deliver superior service to you. Services include to:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and promote our products and services.
- Provide and deliver the information, products, and services you request, process transactions, and send you related information including confirmations and receipts
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Site/Services
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- Communicate with you about products, services, events, offers, promotions, and rewards offered by Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
- Personalize and improve our Site/Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that match user profiles or interests
- Facilitate contests and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected
We are located in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U. S. law. By access or using our Site/Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U. S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you as follows:
When you participate in the interactive areas of our Site/Services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as, your name; photo; comments; and other information you choose to provide
In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process. If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others.
Social Sharing Features
Our Site/Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on our Site/Services with other media (for example, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube etc.), and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities providing these features.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information collected via surveys or contests will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the Site/Services.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you, both online and offline, from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
(D)Access to Your Information
You have the right to review, correct, or modify information maintained by us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at email@example.com, but note some information you provide through the Site/Services may continue to be accessible (e.g., comments you submit through our Site/Services) and we may continue to store information about or retain cached or archived copies of information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our Site/Services.
- You may opt out of receiving promotional communications (e.g., newsletters, monthly/weekly emails) by following the instructions in those communications or by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications (e.g., your account, ongoing business relations).
(E) Contact Us